Please call The Hub Crisis Support Center on 0333 577 0999 and speak with us during our opening hours. We are always happy to help.
If you need immediate support with your mental health or are worried you might hurt yourself please get help now. You can contact these organisations:
In a mental health crisis you can get text support from Young Minds Crisis Messenger
Text YM to 85258. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
First Response Service
Ring 111 and choose option 2 (24/7, 365)
call 116 123 (24/7, 365)
If it is an emergency and you (or someone else) is in danger, please call 999.
Domestic & sexual abuse services:
• Glasgow Women’s Aid (City, East, South):0141 553 2022
• Sexual Healthline (Over 18): 0300 123 7123
• Worth Talking About (Under 18): 0300 123 2930
• National Domestic Abuse helpline: 0808 2000247
• Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327
• LGBT Helpline: 0800 999 5428
• National Rape Crisis helpline: 0808 802 9999
Emergency contacts for when we are closed:
- SHELTER: HOUSING ADVICE LINE – 0808 800 4444
(Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- During office hours, you should contact your nearest Community Homeless ServiceOut of Hours Homelessness Services – if you are homeless and need a service after 4:45pm Monday to Thursday or 3:55 on a Friday and weekendsPlease Call: 0800 838 502
If you are involved in the sex or sexual entertainment industry in Glasgow and need support with your sexual health, please call us on 01412118610.
All initial enquires to the Gender Service should be raised via email to our adult gender team or young people gender team and a member of staff will get back to you. Please provide us with you full name (or name you have registered with at the service) along with your date of birth and address.
Sandyford offers additional support to people who may find it difficult to access mainstream services. Our Inclusion Team can help with advice, support, or offer an appointment if you phone 01412118610.
Sexual Assault and Rape
- ChildLine U 19’s- 0800 11 11 (24 hr)
- Life Line – (Cambs & Peterborough) , 0808 808 2121 (11am-11pm)
- Mind Infoline – 0300 123 3393 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm)
- support via text: Kooth – www.kooth.com (under 19s)
- support via text: Qwell – www.qwell.io (18+)
- Beat helplines and 1-1 web chat. Helpline is open throughout the entire Christmas period. From 24th December – 3rd January, the Helpline is open from 4pm – Midnight daily.
First response service
If you are scared about harming yourself or feel you are at serious risk to yourself you can call 111 – and choose option 2. A Mental Health Professional will assess your situation and will provide you with information on what to do or where to go. You can call this number even if you have no credit on your phone. It is entirely free.
Samaritans for all ages
The Samaritans offer confidential support by trained volunteers that are available all day, every day. If you need help urgently it is best to call their helpline which is free: 116 123 or the national helpline 08457 90 90 90.
24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.